Futsal SUPA-LIGA A is for teams who wish to play at the highest and most competitive level in WA. Games are played on the international sized court and the total prize pool is valued over $1,000. All teams play 2 rounds followed by a finals series.
16 WEEKS – 1 CHAMPION – FUTSAL SUPA-LIGA!!
WHERE: KINGSWAY INDOOR STADIUM
TIME: 11am – 5pm
For more info contact – 0431544550
COST TO PLAY: $90 MATCH FEES & $150 TEAM NOMINATION FEE
PRIZE POOL: More than $1000 in cash and prizes!
Grand Final Winners $350
League Champions – $250
Grand Final Runners $150
INDIVIDUAL AWARDS – Tournament MVP, Grand Final MVP, Golden Boot, Rookie & Golden Gloves
ALL-STARS: Players from the various teams will be selected for an ALL-STAR REPRESENTATIVE MATCH
ALL STAR GAMES – 24/03/17
NOTE – No fixtures on Saturday 17/02/18 and 03/03/18.
FINALS DAY SATURDAY 17/03/18.
10:50am – WSLA SF1: Scarborough Sharks (1st) vs Hollywood Cobras (4th)
11:50am – WSLA SF2: Reddies (2nd) vs Mt Lawley Hawks (3rd)
12:50pm – MSLA SF1: Scarborough Sharks (1st) vs Futsal Factory (4th)
1:50pm – MSLA SF2: Hollywood Cobras (2nd) vs South Perth Pumas (3rd)
2:50pm – WSLA Grand-Final: Winner SF1 vs Winner SF2
3:50pm – MSLA Grand-Final: Winner SF1 vs SF2
SUPA-LIGA A WINTER 18 COMMENCES – Saturday 07/04/18
Men’s Supa-Liga A (MSLA):
Women’s Supa-Liga A (WSLA):
The Rules SUPA-LIGA A 2017/2018:
1. Team Nomination $150.
2. Match Fees $90 per team per game.
3. All teams must wear Matching Uniforms (Jersey, Shorts & Socks).
4. All Players must wear Shin Pads (No Shin Pads – No Play).
5. Forfeit Fee – $180 (Both teams GAME Fees).
6. Each Team receives 1 time out / game.
7. To play finals a player must play a minimum of 5 round games.
8. All games to be played on the International Sized Court.
9. Play Hard, Play Fair.
10. The Referees decision is Final!
11. Draw request: Must be communicated with a minimum 2 weeks notice.
12. In the event of teams being equal on points, Goals For (GF), then Goal Difference (GD) will be the determining factors, if still even, a head to head results, then Goals For and Goal Difference from the Head to head will be used to determine league position.
13. The bottom team at the end of the Supa-Liga A season will be relegated to the Supa-Liga B, unless the top team from Supa-Liga B cannot be promoted, in which case the bottom team from Supa-Liga A will be play a playoff against the next placed team eligible for and seeking promotion.
A) Players wishing to change clubs during a Supa-Liga season must do so BEFORE the halfway point of the seasons fixtures.
B) The Captain of the team they are leaving must agree to the transfer.
C) The team they are transferring to must pay an agreed upon transfer fee up to the value of one match fee ($90) to the players initial club unless it was the initial club/Captain that initiated the transfer. In that case no fee is required.
D) This fee must be paid in full to the Supa-Liga Manager to transfer the player, before they take the court for their new club, if this does not occur, the team will be deemed to have fielded an ineligible player and forfeit any matches they play in until the fee is finalised.
E) Players can only transfer between Supa-Liga clubs once during a single Supa-Liga season.
F) Players must have played 5 games for their new club in order to be eligible for the finals.