Men’s and Women’s Futsal Supa-Liga B
HAVE YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES….
16 WEEKS…. ONE CHAMPION….
Fixtures commence Friday 06/10/17
WHERE: KINGSWAY INDOOR STADIUM
WHEN: FRIDAY NIGHTS
TIME: 6pm – 9pm
COST TO PLAY: $70 MATCH FEES & $150 TEAM NOMINATION FEE
PRIZE POOL: $750 in cash and prizes
League Champions – $150
Grand Final Winners $200
Grand Final Runners $100
INDIVIDUAL AWARDS – Tournament MVP, Grand Final MVP, Golden Boot, Rookie & Golden Gloves
ALL-STARS: Players from the various teams will be selected for an ALL-STAR REPRESENTATIVE MATCH
The Rules (Summer 2017/2018):
1. Team Nomination $150
2. Match Fees $70 per team per game
3. All teams must wear Matching Uniforms (Jersey, Shorts & Socks)
4. All Players must wear Shin Pads (No Shin Pads – No Play)
5. Forfeit Fee – $140 (Both teams Court Fees)
6. Each Team receives 1 time out / game
7. To play finals a player must play a minimum of 5 round games during the season for their current team at the time of finals
8. All games to be played on the International Sized Court
9. Play Hard, Play Fair
10. The Referees decision is Final!
11. Draw request: Must be communicated with a minimum 2 weeks notice
A) Players wishing to change clubs during a MSLB or WSLB season must do so BEFORE the halfway point of the seasons fixtures.
B) The Captain of the team they are leaving must agree to the transfer.
C) The team they are transferring to must pay an agreed upon transfer fee up to the value of one match fee ($70) to the players initial club.
D) This fee must be paid in full to the Supa-Liga Manager to transfer the player, before they take the court for their new club, if this does not occur, the team will be deemed to have fielded an ineligible player and forfeit any matches they play in until the fee is finalised.
E) Players can only transfer between MSLB and WSLB clubs once during a single season.
F) Players must have played 5 games for their new club in order to be eligible for the finals.
“LOVE THIS FUTSAL – WEST COAST STYLE!!”