HAVE YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES….
17 WEEKS…. ONE CHAMPION…. PROMOTION TO SUPA-LIGA A!
Fixtures commence Friday 13/04/18
WHERE: KINGSWAY INDOOR STADIUM
WHEN: FRIDAY NIGHTS
TIME: 6pm – 9pm
COST TO PLAY: $75 MATCH FEES & $150 TEAM NOMINATION FEE
PRIZE POOL: More than $900 in cash and prizes!
Grand Final Winners $200
League Champions – $150
Grand Final Runners $150
INDIVIDUAL AWARDS – Tournament MVP, Grand Final MVP, Golden Boot, Rookie & Golden Gloves
ALL-STARS: Players from the various teams will be selected for an ALL-STAR REPRESENTATIVE MATCH – All-Stars game on 01/09/18 at Perth Modern School, Subiaco
Both Grand-Finals will be live-streamed on the Futsal Supa-Liga Facebook page!
Men’s Supa-Liga B (MSLB):
MSLB Semi-Finals 17/08/18
Glory – 9. Match Day 21. July 2018 10:00 am Scarborough Futsal Club Hawks B – 12. Match Day 20. July 2018 9:00 pm Kingsway Indoor Stadium -
July 20, 2018 6:45 pm Kingsway Indoor Stadium
Sharks B – Carioca FC Draft
July 20, 2018 7:30 pm Kingsway Indoor Stadium
Pumas B – Longobarda
July 20, 2018 9:00 pm Kingsway Indoor Stadium
Hawks B – BYE
9. Match Day
21. July 2018 10:00 am Scarborough Futsal Club
Hawks B –
12. Match Day
20. July 2018 9:00 pm Kingsway Indoor Stadium
Women’s Supa-Liga B (WSLB):
NO WSLB GAME on 20/07/18
WSLB Semi-Final 03/08/18
July 27, 2018 7:30 pm Kingsway Indoor Stadium
Grafton's Grenades – Cobras B
July 27, 2018 9:00 pm Kingsway Indoor Stadium
ECU Jets draft – BYE
Goals Diff Pts
58:9 +49 30
33:23 +10 24
ECU Jets draft
22:48 -26 12
0:33 -33 0
The Rules (Winter 2018):
1. Team Nomination $150.
2. Match Fees $75 per team per game.
3. All teams must wear Matching Uniforms (Jersey, Shorts & Socks).
4. All Players must wear Shin Pads (No Shin Pads – No Play).
5. Forfeit Fee – $150 (Both teams Court Fees).
6. Each Team receives 1 time out / game.
7. To play finals a player must play a minimum of 5 round games during the season for their current team at the time of finals.
8. All games to be played on large court where possible to FIFA international rules.
9. Play Hard, Play Fair.
10. The Referees decision is Final!
11. Draw request: Must be communicated with a minimum 2 weeks notice.
12. In the event of teams being equal on points, Goals For (GF), then Goal Difference (GD) will be the determining factors, if still even, a head to head results, then Goals For and Goal Difference from the Head to head will be used to determine league position.
13. The team that finishes in top position in the league secures automatic promotion to the Supa-Liga A. If the team that finishes in first position is not eligible for, or seeking promotion, the next placed eligible team will play a playoff game vs the bottom team from Supa-Liga A.
A) Players wishing to change clubs during a MSLB or WSLB season must do so BEFORE the halfway point of the seasons fixtures.
B) The Captain of the team they are leaving must agree to the transfer.
C) The team they are transferring to must pay an agreed upon transfer fee up to the value of one match fee ($75) to the players initial club.
D) This fee must be paid in full to the Supa-Liga Manager to transfer the player, before they take the court for their new club, if this does not occur, the team will be deemed to have fielded an ineligible player and forfeit any matches they play in until the fee is finalised.
E) Players can only transfer between Supa-Liga clubs once during a single Supa-Liga season.
F) In case of a disputed transfer, a committee will convene and hear both teams point of view before making a decision.
G) Players must have played 5 games for their new club in order to be eligible for the finals.
“LOVE THIS FUTSAL – WEST COAST STYLE!!”