HAVE YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES….
17 WEEKS…. ONE CHAMPION…. PROMOTION TO SUPA-LIGA A!
Fixtures commence Friday 13/04/18
WHERE: KINGSWAY INDOOR STADIUM
WHEN: FRIDAY NIGHTS
TIME: 6pm – 9pm
COST TO PLAY: $75 MATCH FEES & $150 TEAM NOMINATION FEE
PRIZE POOL: More than $1000 in cash and prizes!
Grand Final Winners – $175
League Champions – $175
Grand Final Runner up – $150
INDIVIDUAL AWARDS – Tournament MVP, Grand Final MVP, Golden Boot & Golden Gloves
ALL-STARS: Players from the various teams will be selected for an ALL-STAR REPRESENTATIVE MATCH – All-Stars game on 01/09/18 at Perth Modern School, Subiaco
Both Grand-Finals will be live-streamed on the Futsal Supa-Liga Facebook page!
Men’s Supa-Liga B (MSLB):
MSLB Semi-Finals 17/08/18 –
7pm: Carioca Draft vs Pumas B
8pm: Longobarda vs Sharks B
August 10, 2018 6:30 pm Kingsway Indoor Stadium
Longobarda – Sharks B
4 - 3
August 10, 2018 8:15 pm Kingsway Indoor Stadium
Carioca FC Draft – Hawks B
6 - 0
August 10, 2018 9:00 pm Kingsway Indoor Stadium
Pumas B – BYE
3 - 0
Goals Diff Pts
87:31 +56 42
Carioca FC Draft
92:53 +39 30
83:64 +19 25
62:51 +11 28
39:96 -57 9
28:96 -68 0
Women’s Supa-Liga B (WSLB):
NO WSLB GAME on 20/07/18 ECU Jets draft – BYE 12. Match Day 27. July 2018 9:00 pm Kingsway Indoor Stadium 3 - 0
WSLB Play-off* 03/08/18 – 6:30 pm – Hollywood Cobras B vs ECU Jets draft
Grand-Final 10/08/18 – 7:15 – Grafton’s Grenades vs Hollywood Cobras B
ECU Jets draft – BYE
12. Match Day
27. July 2018 9:00 pm Kingsway Indoor Stadium
3 - 0
The Rules (Winter 2018):
1. Team Nomination $150.
2. Match Fees $75 per team per game.
3. All teams must wear Matching Uniforms (Jersey, Shorts & Socks).
4. All Players must wear Shin Pads (No Shin Pads – No Play).
5. Forfeit Fee – $150 (Both teams Court Fees).
6. Each Team receives 1 time out / game.
7. To play finals a player must play a minimum of 5 round games during the season for their current team at the time of finals.
8. All games to be played on large court where possible to FIFA international rules.
9. Play Hard, Play Fair.
10. The Referees decision is Final!
11. Draw request: Must be communicated with a minimum 2 weeks notice.
12. In the event of teams being equal on points, Goals For (GF), then Goal Difference (GD) will be the determining factors, if still even, a head to head results, then Goals For and Goal Difference from the Head to head will be used to determine league position.
13. The team that finishes in top position in the league secures automatic promotion to the Supa-Liga A. If the team that finishes in first position is not eligible for, or seeking promotion, the next placed eligible team will play a play-off game vs the bottom team from Supa-Liga A. *Play-off games are not finals, they do not go to extra-time but straight to a penalty shoot-out.
A) Players wishing to change clubs during a MSLB or WSLB season must do so BEFORE the halfway point of the seasons fixtures.
B) The Captain of the team they are leaving must agree to the transfer.
C) The team they are transferring to must pay an agreed upon transfer fee up to the value of one match fee ($75) to the players initial club.
D) This fee must be paid in full to the Supa-Liga Manager to transfer the player, before they take the court for their new club, if this does not occur, the team will be deemed to have fielded an ineligible player and forfeit any matches they play in until the fee is finalised.
E) Players can only transfer between Supa-Liga clubs once during a single Supa-Liga season.
F) In case of a disputed transfer, a committee will convene and hear both teams point of view before making a decision.
G) Players must have played 5 games for their new club in order to be eligible for the finals.
“LOVE THIS FUTSAL – WEST COAST STYLE!!”